CAN YOU DEFEND YOUR FAITH?

The sad truth is most Christians can't even defend their faith because they themselves are ignorant of God's word.

Don't let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ. -- Colossians 2:8
"My people are being destroyed for lack of knowledge..." Hosea 4:6

Articles

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pope as Vicar of Christ

882 The Pope, Bishop of Rome and Peter's successor, "is the perpetual and visible source and foundation of the unity both of the bishops and of the whole company of the faithful. "For the Roman Pontiff, by reason of his office as Vicar of Christ, and as pastor of the entire Church has full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power which he can always exercise unhindered.

   But who really is the one to take the place of Christ Jesus while he is away? Let us hear from Jesus himself to whom he is giving the office. Who will be his representative?
   We can read that on John 16:7-8 
7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
   Now the papacy claims a position similar to this comforter. But who is the comforter really? Is he the pope? The Vicar of Christ? Vicar means "representative" by the way...
   The Greek word for Comforter is “parakletos”.  The most familiar translation of this Greek word is “Comforter,” but a better translation is Counselor or Advocate, as in a legal sense.  However, I will use Comforter since it is the most familiar translation.

   Below are the New Testament texts concerning the Comforter.

JOHN 14:15-17:  "If you love me you will obey what I command.  And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth.  The world cannot accept him because it neither sees him nor knows him.  But you know him for he lives with you and will be in you."

JOHN 14:25, 26:  "All this I have spoken while still with you.  But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."

JOHN 15:26:  "When the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me."

JOHN 16:13-15:  "But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.  He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.  He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it know to you.  All that belongs to the Father is mine.  That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you."

   Does it give you the chill that the Pope claims the office of The Holy Spirit? 

   The Unpardonable sin!!!

Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will NOT be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. -- Matthew 12:32


John 14:18
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.


   Below we shall see a diagram that had long been subjected to debate and argument and that I would like for you to think of. It does not necessarily mean I believed the pope is The Anti-Christ...but without an iota of doubt Catholicism  have all the anti-christian practices, more than any other religious organization. Even worst than Islam!

VICARIUS FILII DEI




THE LITERAL MEANING: VICARIUS - substituting for, or in place of 

FILII - means son 

DEI - means GOD





V=5    

 F =no value     D=500
I=1I=1
E=no value
C=100L=50
I= 1
A=no valueI=1
--------
R=no valueI=1
501
I=1--------



U/V=553



S=no value






--------

    112 + 53 + 501 = 666
112






Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number isSix hundred threescore and six.



Next notice the Satanic hand signal on the following pics






It is up to you dear Catholics, who do you want to represent Christ on his place while he prepare a place for us in heaven.












No comments:

Post a Comment