CAN YOU DEFEND YOUR FAITH?

The sad truth is most Christians can't even defend their faith because they themselves are ignorant of God's word.

Don't let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ. -- Colossians 2:8
"My people are being destroyed for lack of knowledge..." Hosea 4:6

Articles

Saturday, March 12, 2011

RCC Pro Sexual Sin & Perversion

( I found this article while surfing the Net, This time the Article is not mine so, I hope a good faithful Catholic would stand up and react on this...I don't want my friends accusing me to be Hater of Catholics, I have many Catholic friends. I love them, but they aren't listening and so hard-headed. In fact, I don't attack just one Beliefs or focus on a Religion. I simply state what is in the Bible. )
Link to the original Article can be found at the bottom of this Article...

   Cardinal Bernardin writes... On homosexuality: he says GAYS ARE CHILDREN OF GOD, that they should beloved and that Catholics ought to DEFEND THEIR RIGHTS. ... God's plan for sexuality ... is best fulfilled in a stable union... But to teach that in no way is to belittle a person who may have a homosexual orientation. Chgo SunTimes Oct. 21, 1994 p. 18 art. Bernardin Letter Tackles Hot Topics for Teenagers  


ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH SAYS GOD "CREATES" PEOPLE GAY  
   
  CNN News 10-1-97 reports: Roman Catholic church states that homosexuals should not be condemned. The RCC says their sexual orientation is not freely CHOSEN.   
   IS IT UNEXPECTED? THIS EXPLAINES ALL THE NUMEROUS PRIESTS BEING CAUGHT, SUED, AND JAILED FOR MOLESTING BOYS... ANYONE CAN LOOK TO THE WWW AND FIND HUNDREDS OF ARTICLES TO PROVE THIS AS A FACT... HERE'S JUST A "FEW"...  
http://cnn.com/US/9803/28/priest.sexual.abuse.ap/index.html   
   And yes... The Roman Catholic Church tried to COVER UP the actions of another molesting priest! Dallas diocese "covered up" molesting priests actions! A 119 Million dollar mistake!   
http://cnn.com/US/9707/24/priest.lawsuit/   
   The Roman Catholic Church looses 102 MILLION DOLLARS thanks to this molesting priest    
http://www.wfaa.com/news/24/kos_trial.shtml   
   Funny how the Catechsim says one thing and REALITY of Catholicism is quite another.   
   The CCD of Catholicism is bad enough with all it's easily proven twisted Scriptures and Pagan rituals. But now I see they are using it to say they DON'T do as the REALITY says they do like some "horse outta the barn" smoke screen tactic eh? The Catechsim can say all the "moral" things it wants, fact is REAL LIFE proves that the only reason the Catechism has those things printed is so when the Church messes up BIG TIME in front of BILLIONS of eyes they can always count on the lies of their Catechism to "decieve" some of those that SAW them sin into thinking they "don't approve"   
   Tell ya what ... Bring your Catechism to those THOUSANDS of young boys that were molested and see how it makes them forget about the horrors their priests put them through. Or bring that book to those MILLIONS of family members in the past that SAW their loved ones burned at the stake, boiled in oil, drawn and quartered, and skinned alive. See how convincing it is to them. Do you think they will say, "Oh, look, it says here that the RCC doesn't approve of such acts, golly gee, I guess we were mistaken all along? Our loved ones really weren't being tortured in front of us." Not likely!   
   The RCC is doing things DAILY that proves them to be a demonic hellish slime pit of Antichristian wolves in sheeps clothing reeking havock on the poor and innocent. My only drawback is that I am but one man trying to find the time to catalog all the crud they do. The TRUTH is there is so many articles about the ridiculous Satanic antics of the RCC that i truly do not have enough time in the day or YEAR to be able to catalog them all. Plus, I am positive the ISP I  subscribe to would not allow me to jam up their 85 Gig harddrive with such crud. There are other people that want to use it you know.   
   To date, if you were to take what I have JUST ON LINE you would find well over 600 full size sheets of paper with numerous DOCUMENTED facts each that prove. The VATICAN is the home of SATAN. I won't even venture to guess how many volumes of info I have in my offline research that may never reach the website. I have been watching this church now 14 YEARS and let me tell you, it makes for a FEW filled filing cabinets! I just pray that one day soon the Almighty blesses me with the opportunity to make ALL of it public!   
(Source: http://apologetics.scriptmania.com/0200.htm) 

No comments:

Post a Comment