CAN YOU DEFEND YOUR FAITH?

The sad truth is most Christians can't even defend their faith because they themselves are ignorant of God's word.

Don't let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ. -- Colossians 2:8
"My people are being destroyed for lack of knowledge..." Hosea 4:6

Articles

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jesus blood discovered


   If true, what Ron Wyatt had just stated on this video...this is something that we Christians should celebrate and rejoice. I just have little problem with it because all of this was just words...
   This discovery makes me excited and joyous BUT knowing my inquisitive mind, I feel there should be more to this than Mr. Ron Wyatt's touching speech...maybe an authentication letter from those who examined the blood. Is that possible? Maybe I need to hear more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment